Monday, September 26, 2011
How I Feel About Becoming A Writing Tutor
As the day of starting our tutoring sessions approaches, I find myself thinking about it more and more each day. Mixed feelings of nervousness and excitement seem to generally be how I feel about it. I think what makes me the most anxious is the unknown factors of what exactly I'll encounter and the questions I have about them. Will I get someone who is struggling at developing and composing their ideas? Or maybe someone who knows what they're doing in terms of structuring and creating ideas and only has spelling and grammatical errors? How am I going to approach these problems? Time is another problem I have to deal with but I guess this is what makes it all exciting. I've tutored before, but not someone at my age level. All I know is that it'll be a very interesting experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment